Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Social Science, Back in Session!


Bonjour, mes amis! Of course you knew i'd be back soon. It's been a long time and so much as been going on since we last shared a moment. I decided to take a break from the blog to live and celebrate a little. Not that I couldn't do everything at the same time, but each year as I celebrate a birthday, I do a little "personal remodeling", so to speak, where I mute the music and step away from the scene to explore the science of me!

So, as of today, I am officially back and I will be bringing you up to speed on the wonderful things that I have seen, lived and learned. There's so much to catch up on....My bday, Fashion Week, Gossip Girl.....GEEZ! We need to get started!

Put on your lab coats and make sure your goggles are secure. We're going back into the lab!


No comments:

Post a Comment