Friday, August 20, 2010

Guess Who's Back in the House!






They say "a
ll good things come to an end", but the world's guilty pleasure, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, is nowhere near ending! On Monday, October 4, the peaches will turn into bullets as shots of exploit, excess and entertainment great television screens around the world.

All of the original castmates will return, except Lisa Wu-Hartwell and they will be joined by two new ladies, Cynthia Bailey (Supermodel) and Phaedra Parks (Attorney).

I have the pleasure of knowing both of the two new castmates and they will, indeed, bring some on-screen goodies to the show.

I've also experienced quite a few of the moments from the coming season, and I can say that the RHOA will give you what you expect and more!

I hope you're ready for takeoff.....I'm not!

To view the season 3 trailer, visit www.bravotv.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment