Friday, August 20, 2010

Social Status: Socialite of the Week






I'm a man that's never been afraid to admit that I like to play with dolls and the SS "Socialite of the Week" is my newest, and currently, my favorite one!

One depressing, bleak January morning turned into a radiant day of beautiful bliss when Cynthia Bailey (now Thomas) walked into my life. We chatted, laughed, brainstormed and dreamed for an hour or so and have been friends since that day.

A gem of the fashion industry, Cynthia has pranced on runways in New York, Paris and Milan as well as covered magazines and has even had a guest role on The Cosby Show.

The rest of the world will soon meet the domestic side of Cynthia, as she debuts as one of the newest "Real Housewives" of Atlanta.

I love this lady and I know you will too. Google her and save her gorgeous images to your desktop. Invest in her stock now because she's money in the bank.

Cheers to you, Cynthia!

No comments:

Post a Comment