Friday, July 2, 2010

Social Status: Socialites of the Week






Happy Friday and Pre-Fourth people! Before you heat things up and set off fireworks, I had to hit you with my favorite weekly post. Yes! It's time to shine the spotlight on the Social Science "Socialites of the Week." This weeks pair is close to my heart because we are not only friends but colleagues as well. This toast is to fashion, as I present
Ayoka Lucas and Mychael Knight.

Ayoka Lucas is the epitome of "Black Girls Rock!" From a career that started as an innovative fashion stylist in Atlanta over a decade ago to current style editor of Charleston magazine, Ayoka knows her stuff (and she looks fabulous while doing it!) Ayoka is the perfect mixture of Uptown and Downtown, Sweet and Sour, and Grit and Glam!

Mychael Knight plays with dolls and dresses them simultaneously. The amalgamation of designer by day and party boy by night, Knight has left his tracks in exclusive party circles from Atlanta to LA to New York and beyond.

Trust me when I say this pair party's hard together and the brain power of the two combined is fashion overload. Beware!

I invite you to follow the two on twitter for exclusive access to the lives of the fashionably fabulous! Follow Ayoka @AyokaLu and Mychael @MykeCheque.

Once again, you'll be glad you did!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment