Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Socially Snappy: Girl Fight!


A popular childhood rhyme confidently states, "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" Well, many of our favorite Hollywood starlets and sweethearts try their best to do major damage with killer wordplay.

For a quick humpday laugh, I am presenting 13 of the B****iest celeb quotes from our favorite leading ladies. Enjoy!

13. Lily Allen on Cheryl Cole:
“Taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid b*tch”

12. Whitney Houston on Madonna:
“She’s the high priestess of tack”

11. Sharon Osbourne on Dannii Minogue:
“She’s as dim as a bulb in a power cut… f***ing useless”

10. Sharon Osbourne on Nicole Kidman:
“Her forehead looks like a f***ing flatscreen TV”

9. Donald Trump on Rosie O’Donnell:
“A fat pig. A degenerate. Unattractive.”

8. Victoria Beckham singing to Katie Price:
“Who let the dogs out!”


7. Naomi Campbell to Tyra Banks:

“You’ll never be me. Don’t ever think you’ll be me”

6. Cheryl Cole on Lily Allen:

“Everyone wants to look like her? Chick with a dick”


5. Christina Aguilera on Lady Gaga:
“I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman”


4. Lindsay Lohan on Keira Knightley:
“That flat-chested cardboard cut-out”


3. Joan Collins on Linda Evans:
“It’s quite off putting to have to look at that face”


2. Sharon Osbourne on Susan Boyle:

“She’s been hit with the ugly stick. You just want to say God bless and here’s a Gillette razor”

1. Etta James on Beyonce:
“I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song, she gonna get her ass whupped. I can’t stand Beyonce”


source: The 13 bitchiest celeb quotes in the world ever [Celebrity Channel]









No comments:

Post a Comment