Thursday, June 24, 2010

Socially Sweet: Let Them Eat Cake!






The summer season is synonymous with spectacles. From 4th of July fireworks to wild weekend getaways, surprises and celebrations are around every corner. Amidst long days and warm nights, there's still one summer tradition that monopolizes the rest - WEDDINGS!

As I personally prepare to attend and coordinate wedding ceremonies, simultaneously, I've decided to let you in on one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning, choosing the cake! Choosing the cake is often more important than the venue, the dress or even the bride or groom!

Take a look at five of my top wedding cake choices from my preferred cake vendor, Atlanta's Highland Bakery. If you have exquisite taste in cakes and a budget to match, call Karen at HB and tell her I sent you!

You may now kiss the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment